So, when i was told that I had to pick 5 favorite songs I immediately thought of certain songs that I could put on this list but could not decide of five songs that are my definite top 5 songs (probably just like every other person in this class). So when I was deciding on my songs I tried to try and pick a song from different genres that either represent me and or represent what I like in music.
My Top 5 songs? (In no particular order)
1) Mighty to Save- Hillsong United
-I have strong feelings towards this song, and feel like it represents me and my senior year in high school. I lived by myself for a point in time so I had to mature on my own, and this song helped me to realize what is really important in my life and helped me to grow up.
2) A Mille- Lil' Wayne
-I picked this song because it is probably one of my favorite songs that Lil' Wayne has made. Right now he is one of my favorite artist, and it was hard for me to pick a song but i felt like this is one of his original songs. The beat for this song gets me really crunk, and the lyrics he says are so original and witty.
3) Last of A Dying Bread- Ludacris
-I like this song because a few different reasons, but the most prominent being it is what i associate with spring break of last year because it is what we listened too on the way to Panama City Beach, Florida.
4) Say-John Mayer
-This song has a very mellow tune to it, and is a very relaxing song that i love to listen to when i want to relax or when I am not feeling so good.
5) Paradise City-Guns N' Roses
-This song is a classic and i feel like it can be admired and related to by many of people. This song brings memories of me hanging out with my dad and also riding in the truck with him.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I also admire the song Paradise City because it is associated with memeories of my dad and me. I like the song A Mille but I think I'm Goin In out does it (at least for me). Both have a really good beat to them.
ReplyDeleteI love A Mille and Say, they're two of my favorites right now too. It's cool that Paradise City connected you with your dad and reminds you of him.
ReplyDelete